Apply for the DMin
Note: you may apply for the DMin through one of three institutions:
- AGST Alliance
- Bible College of Malaysia
- Malaysia Bible Seminary
A common application process is used, but you will need to indicate clearly which of these three institutions you prefer to come into the DMin program under.
Click here to download the application papers for the DMin program
- Commendation form for referees (3 copies required)
We require commendation forms from
- a senior leader in ministry
- a leader in your church/Christian network; and
- the principal or a lecturer of the tertiary educational institution in which you studied most recently.
- Student Support Memorandum of Understanding
Please note: We request that you email your application papers to us, in soft-copy format (i.e. as e-documents). When scanning transcripts, photos, etc., please set the resolution to standard/medium, so that files are not too large. As we process your application we may request hard-copy (i.e. paper) copies of items.