Applicants for the DMin need to meet these prerequisites:
- At least 5 years experience in pastoral ministry and/or leadership in a Christian ministry, preferably after formal theological training.
- A first theological degree of a suitable academic level (usually MDiv or its equivalent).
- Competencies acquired through other life experiences and secular qualifications will be considered too.
- English language proficiency: at least IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (Computer-based score 213; Internet-based score 80).
- Be commended for the DMin program by reputable leaders who know you professionally, academically and personally.
Participants may live in countries other than those represented by AGST Alliance, BCM and MBS.
|Normally students will be accepted to the DMin program on the basis of the stated prerequisite qualifications.However, applicants who do not meet the stated entry requirements may be considered for this program if their general education, scholarship, training and experience are deemed suitable, and if they are deemed as well qualified as those who are able to satisfy the normal entrance requirements.|
Applications based on equivalency will be considered on a case-by-case basis, taking into account a portfolio of work/ministry experience, publications and other relevant factors.