Ministry practice and Christian perspectives are integrated in all the components of the program, rather than having separate theology and professional practice modules. Critical engagement and spiritual formation components are also woven into each module.
The module topics are likely to be drawn from this range:
- [Core] Christian thinking and ministry practice
- Shaping Christian ethics in Asian cultures
- Ministry leadership: Issues, challenges and responses
- Preaching and teaching in the Asian church
- Mission in contemporary Asia: Strategies for evangelism and disciple-making.
- Issues in pastoral counseling and soul-care.
- Conflict and peace-making for Asian Christians
- Approaches and practices for ministry-based research