|For Malaysian participants||For Singapore/trust funded participants|
(6 modules x5 credits = 30 credits)
(RM1320 per module)
|Administration Fee||MYR 50 per year||SG$30 per year|
|Continuation fee per half year||RM700||SG$495|
Christian Thinking and Ministry Practice
Dr Jennifer Turner
On-campus: 6-11 Sept’18
Kingdom, Church and Society
Dr Peter Rowan
National Director, OMF International, UK
On-campus: 2-7 May 2019
Ministry Leadership: Issues and Challenges
On-campus: Sep 5-10 or Sep 12-17 (TBD)
- Students from ASEAN countries other than Malaysia and Singapore pay the equivalent of the Malaysian amount.
- Students from non-ASEAN Asian countries which are considered high-income economies pay fees at the Singapore rate. (Generally, Hong Kong, Japan, South
- Korea and Taiwan are in this category.) Students from other non-ASEAN Asian countries pay fees at the Malaysian rate. Please check with the AGST Alliance registrar.
- Students from non-Asian countries, expatriates working in an Asian country but supported financially from a non-Asian or Asian high-income economy country, and those who receive scholarship funding from trusts/foundations pay the SG$ rate.
- Students auditing modules will be charged 60% of the full fee of the fee schedule they are eligible for.
- Fees are paid in advance of the component of the program they are for.
- The coursework fees are set on the basis of all credits being completed as DMin modules. Students cross-crediting courses into their DMin program will pay a 10% administration fee for each credit transferred.
Fees Payment Dates
Program fees may be paid in instalments rather than one lump sum.
Payment is in advance of work for the program. Thus the payment schedule is:
|The fee for the module|
Dissertation feeGraduation fee
If you anticipate difficulty paying your fees on time, you should discuss options with your program director in advance of the scheduled payment date.
We try to keep the program fees affordable – but appreciate that there are other significant costs also.
- Travel and living expenses for the on-campus sessions of the coursework modules.
- Library membership fees.
- Purchase of books/photocopying.
- Internet access.
- Travel (and accommodation) as necessary for research and to meet personally with supervisor(s).
- Copying and binding the thesis/dissertation.
- Use/purchase of graduation attire.
Request a copy of our resource Approximate total program-related costs for AGST Alliance programs, which gives indicative figures for these items.
We regret that no scholarship money is directly available from AGST Alliance.
However, we actively support student applications to trusts/foundations for financial assistance.
If a student withdraws from a program, a request for fees refunds may be considered; but the student should initiate the request within three months of withdrawing.
If a student withdraws from the program for other than significant compassionate reasons, no refund of fees will be made.
If a student has paid fees in advance, a refund equivalent to complete components of the program (e.g. coursework modules) not attended will be refundable.
An administration fee of 10% of the amount to be refunded will be charged for fees refunds.